Social media has clearly been the go-to platform for almost any and all information for today’s generation. The AVRE team has gathered 6 of their favorite accounts/Influencers. We highly encourage you to follow each of these influential ladies.
- Sustainability - @futureearth // @stephshep - The ultimate ‘cool girl’, Steph Shep is a huge advocate for the environment. It is so refreshing to see someone use their platform to educate our generation about the importance of keeping Mother Earth healthy. She, along with a partner, created @futureearth, which they consider the account to be, “Your guide to living clean, active & informed”.
- Lifestyle - @devinbrugman - Devin’s posts range from skin care tips, to sharing her favorite makeup brands, cooking, style, and her everyday life running Monday Swimwear. Her minimalist and chic style definitely relates to us girls in the office! Devin has also shared a few ways she lives sustainably.
- Beauty - @desiperkins - Do we need to say more? We love that she is so open about her life journeys, her fabulous and glam looks, and her #relationshipgoals with her husband, Steven. Following her on Instagram makes you feel like she’s a close friend, but most of all, her success is absolutely motivating. She too, has been seen taking steps to a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Mom Life - @kelsrfloyd - How beautiful is her little family?! If you follow Kelssey, you’ll see her posting her everyday outfits, her favorite baby items, hair tips, and she even sells her editing presets! What’s even better is how much we love that she shares so little babe, Roman with the world. She’s not just a regular mom, she’s a cool mom ;)
- Home Decor - @1111lightlane - The woman that runs this account is named Beth. Her home decor is incredible and she gives such great design tips. Her decor is light, bright, and inspires you to want the same look for your home. She is a nursing professor, and will chat on her stories about health, wellness, and recipe hacks… Which brings me to Instagram account #6, below.
- Cooking - @halfbakedharvest - Tieghan Gerard has everything and anything from a kale caesar salad, chicken tacos, to cinnamon brown sugar popovers. Oftentimes, you can catch her on her stories breaking down recipes from her cookbook, and showing you exactly how she makes them. YUM!
We are definitely a firm believers in women who can conquer all, and these women definitely embody that. Be sure to give @avrelife and all these women a follow!